Dive into this week’s high tales from Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Fresh York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, and San Francisco
(RestaurantNews.com) What Now Media Community, Inc., the synthetic-leading creator of pre-opening restaurant news, has released its weekly bulletin with the largest tales from its 12 watchdog markets for March 28, 2022 – April 3, 2022:
- Atlanta – Group Within the attend of Delbar Will Starting up Fresh Persian Meals Stall Interior Ponce Metropolis Market
- Chicago – Cheerful Lemon Opening So much of Fresh Areas in Chicagoland
- Dallas – Foxtrot to Starting up Third Dallas Location on Knox St
- Denver – Fresh Boba Store Opening in Arvada
- Las Vegas – Viral TikToker/Singer Mischa Renee to Starting up Mochi Co. The Mochi Company
- Los Angeles – Blank Beverage Debuting Two Fresh Cafes by Shatter of the Year
- Miami – Catering and Mobile Meals Operation to Dash Brick-and-Mortar Soon
- Fresh York – Serafina To Dash Plots University Build Expansion
- Orlando – Portuguese Idea Deliberate for Aventura
- Philadelphia – Dottie’s Donuts Opening Prefer-Away Storefront in Wissahickon
- Phoenix – King Purple Crawfish & Pho to Starting up First Arizona Location
- San Diego – Luckie Coffee to Join Pale Poway Village
- San Francisco – Aid to Aid to Wait on Napoli Pizza and Pure Wine on Nob Hill
“For these who sell to restaurants and your class is peaceable within the market, you need to always change into one of our Original Most smartly-most stylish Companions,” said Liz Vickers, Vice President of Gross sales at What Now Media Community, Inc. “Our Most smartly-most stylish Companions now no longer most productive accumulate our pre-opening restaurant news in come, but we join them on to the householders of these incoming and expanding restaurants so their gross sales pipelines own stocked.”
To boot to its Most smartly-most stylish Associate Program, What Now publishes breaking pre-opening restaurant news on devoted market-particular internet sites and has an ever-rising, queer readership of seven.5 million. The publication is in 13 markets and plans on reaching 30 by the pause of 2022 for float-to-float protection.
To learn extra about changing precise into a Most smartly-most stylish Associate, electronic mail Liz@WhatNowMediaGroup.com, or to portion pre-opening restaurant news, electronic mail Facts@WhatNowMediaGroup.com.
About What Now Media Community, Inc.
What Now Media Community, Inc. (What Now) researchers and news newshounds scour online and public recordsdata internet sites for intel about new leases and businesses, with a focal point on restaurants, to attend distributors delight in their gross sales pipeline with actionable pre-opening recordsdata, make non-public contacts and unlock centered marketing alternatives. What Now’s the first to dig up scoop on yet-to-be-announced brick and mortar businesses, publishing breaking news on devoted market-particular internet sites for an ever-rising, queer readership of seven.5 million.
Founder Caleb J. Spivak launched What Now Media Community in 2010 with a weblog that grew to turn precise into a relied on source for hospitality news in Atlanta. In 2017, What Now Atlanta formalized operations with the commence of its Most smartly-most stylish Associate Program, monetizing and offering actionable info about coming-rapidly restaurants for the support of foodservice gross sales professionals. The corporate now serves a whole of 9 cities. For further recordsdata and to turn precise into a Most smartly-most stylish Associate, trail to WhatNowMediaGroup.com or everyone web enviornment: WhatNowAtlanta.com, WhatNowChicago.com, WhatNowDFW.com, WhatNowDenver.com, WhatNowVegas.com, WhatNowLosAngeles.com, WhatNowMIA.com, WhatNowNY.com, WhatNowOrlando.com, WhatNowPhilly.com, WhatNowPhoenix.com, WhatNowSanDiego.com, and WhatNowSF.com.
- More from What Now Media Community